Deluxe Corporation (DLX)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
July 26, 2012, 11:00 a.m. ET
Jeff Johnson – Treasurer and VP of IR
Charles Strauzer – CJS Securities John Kraft – D. A. Davidson & Co. James Clement – Sidoti & Company, LLC Presentation
Previous Statements by DLX
» Deluxe's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Deluxe's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Deluxe's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Deluxe Corporation's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Jeff Johnson Thank you, Tiffany. Welcome to Deluxe Corporation’s 2012 second quarter earnings call. I am Jeff Johnson, Deluxe’s Vice President of Investor Relations and Treasurer. Joining me on the call today are Lee Schram, Deluxe’s Chief Executive Officer, and Terry Peterson, Deluxe’s Chief Financial Officer. Lee, Terry and I will take questions from analysts after the prepared comments. At that time, the operator will instruct you how to ask a question. In accordance with regulation FD, this call is open to all interested parties. A replay of the call will be available via telephone and Deluxe’s website. I will provide instructions for accessing the replay at the conclusion of our teleconference.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV