KIT Digital (KITD), through its operating subsidiaries, provides enterprise clients an end-to-end technology platform for managing IP-based video assets across the browser, mobile device and Internet protocol television set-top-box-enabled television sets. This stock is trading up 11.8% at $3.50 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.13-$3.5052-Week Range: $2.64-$12.65 Volume: 403,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 1.2 million From a technical perspective, KITD is ripping to the upside here right off some near-term support at $3.02 with low volume. This move is quickly pushing KITD within range of its 50-day moving average of $3.85. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if KITD can manage to take out $3.85 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $3.85 with volume that's near or above 1.2 million shares. If we get that action soon, then this stock could challenge some stiff near-term overhead resistance at around $4.75 to $4.80. Keep in mind that KITD has put in a lower low since it tagged its 52-week low of $2.64 in June, with the stock now trading over $3.02. All the bulls need now is for KITD to sustain a trend over its 50-day to put the stock back into range of a bullish near-term uptrend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV