Leap Wireless (LEAP) is a wireless communications carrier that offers digital wireless services in the U.S. under the Cricket brand. This stock is trading up 9.5% at $5.53 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.29-$5.6252-Week Range: $4.68-$14.08 Volume: 2.1 million Three-Month Average Volume: 2.4 million >>10 Top-Rated Tech Stocks That Pay Big Dividends From a technical perspective, LEAP is bouncing here right around some major support zones at $5 to $4.91 with decent volume. This stock is quickly approaching its 50-day moving average of $5.74. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once LEAP can sustain a move or close over $5.74 with high volume. Look for volume off that move that registers near or above 2,384,030 shares. If we get that action today or soon, then LEAP could easily re-test and possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $6.75 to $6.92, or even its 200-day moving average of $7.73.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV