XenoPort (XNPT) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing a portfolio of internally for the treatment of neurological disorders. This stock is trading up 19% to $8.06 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.08-$8.1052-Week Range: $3.46-$7.79 Volume: 2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 510,951>>4 Biotech Stocks Under $10 With Relative Strength From a technical perspective, XNPT is skyrocketing to the upside here with monster volume, and the stock has now entered breakout territory since it's moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $6.70 to $6.76. High-volume breakouts like this are very bullish technical price action. Traders should now look for long-biased traders off any weakness, as long as XNPT can sustain its trend above $6.70 and with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 510,951 shares as bullish. If we continue to see XNPT hold that trend, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $11.34 to $11.82. Keep in mind that there's also some past resistance at $7.79 that might be worth keying off of for higher prices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV