Cleantech Solutions (CLNT) manufactures and sells forged products and fabricated products to a range of clean technology customers, including forged rolled rings and related products for the wind power industry and other industries and equipment to the solar industry. This stock is trading up 6.6% to $2.26 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.16-$2.5552-Week Range: $1.65-$10.10 Volume: 73,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 25,293 >>5 Stocks Under $10 That Probably Won't Double in 2012From a technical perspective, CLNT is bouncing here off some near-term support at around $2.10 with above average volume. This stock has been stuck in a nasty downtrend for the last four months, with shares plunging from $8.81 to a recent low of $2.03. During that downtrend, shares of CLNT have consistently made lower highs and lower lows, which is bearish technical price action. That said, CLNT has now possibly put in a double bottom at around $2.10 to $2.03. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once CLNT sustains a move or close above its 50-day moving average at $2.67 and its 200-day at $3.11 with high volume. Look for volume on that move that registers near or above 25,293 shares. If we get that action soon, then CLNT could tag $3.50 to $4 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV