Although our inventory is within the range of manageable level, we are planning to lower the inventory continuously. That level decreased by KRW 497 billion to KRW 4.8 trillion. Net debt decreased KRW 759 billion and thus net debt to equity ratio faired by 8 percentage point quarter-on-quarter recording 21%.
Moving on to slide five, looking at our cash flow. Cash at the beginning of the quarter was KRW 2.4 trillion, cash flow from operating activities resulted in cash inflow of KRW 1.8 trillion. Cash flow from investing activities resulted in an outflow of KRW 1 trillion and cash flow from finance activities resulted in an outflow of KRW 530 billion.
As a result the net changing cash was inflow of KRW 260 billion. Moving on to slide six, I would like to go over our performance and highlights. During second quarter, our shipment increased by 6% to 8.6 million square meter but ASP per square meter increased by 5% to $701. The rise in the price reflect the increased portion of a high end premium products in sales.
Moving on to our product mix on slide seven. The TV segment represents 49% of our revenue followed by the monitors at 70%, notebook at 14%; tablet is at 10% and mobile applications at 10%.In case of tablet segment we managed to supply the new model in full-scale in second quarter so it was increased to 10% from 5% in first quarter. Moving on to slide eight, and looking at our capacity. Our producible capacity increased by 10% to 11.2 million square meters since second quarter. This reflected recover of some capacity in second quarter which was lost in first quarter. During first quarter we temporarily allocated some capacity for the development of differentiated high end products and new models and completion of developing these products. Most of these capacity was recovered in second quarter. In addition, the start of P98 production in June also affected the increase of capacity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV