DALLAS, July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against the board of directors of Lime Energy Co. (NASDAQ: LIME) for allegedly violating shareholder protection laws. Concerned LIME investors who purchased shares prior to July 17, 2012 are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"On July 17, 2012, the company disclosed the its Audit Committee discovered that non-existent revenue may have been recorded and that financial statements filed with the SEC for periods ending December 31, 2010 and December 31, 2011 and the quarterly report ending March 31, 2012 are no longer reliable," securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. "As a result, the company's stock fell nearly 45 percent. Our shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that controls are placed to correct any improper behavior and to improve the company's value for investors."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. LIME shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number firstname.lastname@example.org www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV