DALLAS, July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb LLP announces that a lawsuit has been filed against the board of directors of Kosmos Energy, Ltd. (NYSE: KOS) for allegedly violating shareholder protection laws. Concerned KOS investors who purchased shares prior to November 10, 2011 are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"The company has been accused of negligently preparing the company's Registration Statement and Prospectus, misstating the progress the company had made developing the Jubilee oil field," securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. "As a result, the company's stock fell more than 25 percent. Our proposed shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that controls are placed to correct any improper behavior and to improve the company's value for investors."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. KOS shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number firstname.lastname@example.org www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV