DALLAS, July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb LLP is investigating whether the board of directors of Ignite Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRG) violated shareholder protection laws by allegedly making devastating accounting errors regarding fixed assets and depreciation expense in prior periods as a private company. Concerned IRG investors who purchased shares prior to July 18, 2012 are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
"On July 18, 2012, Ignite Restaurant Group disclosed that non-cash related errors relating to its accounting treatment of certain leases must be corrected and that financial results for fiscal years 2009 through 2011, and the first quarter of fiscal 2012, must be restated," securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. "At the announcement, shares dropped more than 20 percent. Our proposed shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that controls are placed to correct any improper behavior and to improve the company's value for investors."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. IRG shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number email@example.com www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV