Securities Lawyers At Goldfarb LLP Seeking More Money, Information For Stockholders Of GenOn Energy, Inc.
DALLAS, July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating alleged violations of shareholder protection laws by officers and directors of GenOn Energy, Inc. (NYSE: GEN) in connection with a buyout for $2.20 per share to NRG Energy, Inc. Concerned GEN investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
"Analysts have pegged the value of the company as high as $4.50 per share," Hamilton Lindley said. "Shareholders are owed the highest price reasonably available in a corporate buyout. Our potential shareholder claim seeks to ensure those fiduciary duties are enforced at the highest levels of the company."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. GEN stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV