VuMee (OTCBB: VUME) has announced Bruce Goldstein as Chief Strategy Officer of The Company. He has over fifteen years of experience in the technology and media sectors and will primarily focus on leveraging his impressive background to help VuMee drive both growth and sales.
VuMee CEO, Michael Spiegel, stated, “We are very excited to have Bruce Goldstein on board. Bruce’s extensive experience in media and technology will be a valuable asset and contribute significantly to VuMee’s goal of pioneering the digital mobile advertising arena.”
According to Media Bistro, social mobile will grow from a $6 billion industry today to $55.7 billion industry by 2015. VuMee’s technology puts it at the forefront of this emerging market and, with the addition of Goldstein, The Company gains vast experience in the fields of creating value through marketing and branding, customer and user experience and strategic partnerships.
“VuMee has established itself as a reliable social mobile video platform in record time. I am eager to help the company leverage their present and planned successes, strategically to build a global presence partnering with media companies, brands, agencies and personalities. At the same time, we will look at relationship opportunities that can combine VuMee's team and platform with other tech products and platforms that will accelerate growth for all,” said Bruce Goldstein.Goldstein is no stranger to the mobile arena. He is a co-inventor of several mobile media sharing patents, Founder of March1Digital and former CEO of Thwapr Inc (OTCBB: THWI), a social mobile video technology company. Goldstein has also served as CEO and EVP for tech and media companies including Universal Management, as well as both Internet Shopping Network and Styleclick, part of USA Networks (now IAC). Goldstein is a cum laude graduate of Suffolk University, holding a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV