Crucial.com, a leading online destination for memory upgrades, announced today the winners of its Apple Spending Spree Sweepstakes. Entrants were offered the chance to win either a Grand Prize of Apple gift cards worth $10,000 to be used in Apple retail and online stores, an award-winning Crucial solid state drive (SSD), or a memory upgrade from Crucial.com. The randomly selected winners of the 2012 Crucial.com Apple Spending Spree Sweepstakes are:
- GRAND PRIZE ($10,000 worth of Apple gift cards) - Justin S. of Tunbridge Wells, UK
- FIRST PRIZE (512GB SSD) - Ian M. of Nailsea, UK
- RUNNER-UP (memory upgrade) - Robert S. of Coral Springs, FL
“We congratulate the contest winners and thank the entire Mac community for their continued trust in Crucial.com as a leading source for high-quality, guaranteed-compatible memory and storage,” said Fabrice Sabo, e-commerce marketing manager of Crucial.com. “Having serviced the Mac community for more than a decade, Crucial.com has a keen understanding of Mac systems and the distinct needs of the Mac user. Crucial memory and SSD upgrades enable more speed, effortless multitasking, and an enhanced multimedia experience for Mac users at a fraction of the cost of a new system.”
In addition to naming the contest winners, Crucial.com announced that it will match the grand prize with a $10,000 Apple gift card donation to TechSoup Global, a nonprofit organization that provides other nonprofits and libraries with the technology needed to fulfill their missions and serve their communities.
“We congratulate all of the winners and are thrilled that Crucial.com partnered with TechSoup Global to support our mission of providing nonprofits with the technology, knowledge, and resources they need to operate at their full potential,” said Gayle Samuelson Carpentier, Chief Business Development Officer of TechSoup Global. “We are very excited to put this prize to work for deserving organizations.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV