NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- InterOil Corporation (NYSE:IOC) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $80.47, above its previous 52-week high of $79.75 with 186,708 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 621,000 shares over the past 30 days. InterOil has a market cap of $3.68 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 47.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. InterOil Corporation operates as an integrated oil and gas company in Papua New Guinea. The company engages in the exploration, appraisal, and development of crude oil and natural gas structures. The company has a P/E ratio of 141.5, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 144.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about IOC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV