TNS, Inc. (NYSE:TNS), a leading provider of business-critical, cost-effective data communications services for transaction-oriented applications, will hold its conference call to discuss second quarter 2012 results on Wednesday, August 1 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Second quarter results will be released at 7:00 a.m. that day.
The dial-in number for the conference call is 617-597-5362 passcode #92171608. The call is also being webcast, and there will be an accompanying slide presentation, which can be accessed at www.tnsi.com.
For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay of the call will be available from August 1, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time through August 8, 2012, and can be accessed by dialing 617-801-6888, passcode # 60332993.
About TNSTransaction Network Services (TNS) is a leading global provider of data communications and interoperability solutions. TNS offers a broad range of networks and innovative value-added services which enables transactions and the exchange of information in diverse industries such as retail, banking, payment processing, telecommunications and the financial markets. Founded in 1990 in the United States, TNS has grown steadily and now provides services in over 60 countries across the Americas, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, with our reach extending to many more. TNS has designed and implemented multiple data networks which support a variety of widely accepted communications protocols and are designed to be scalable and accessible by multiple methods. For further information about TNS, visit www.tnsi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV