FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FLT), today announced that the Company will host a conference call to discuss second quarter 2012 financial results on August 8, 2012 at 5:00pm ET. Hosting the call will be Ron Clarke, chairman and chief executive officer, and Eric Dey, chief financial officer. A press release with second quarter financial results will be issued after the market close that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing (877) 941-2069, or for international callers (480) 629-9713. A replay will be available one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 for international callers; the conference ID is 4556767. The replay will be available until Wednesday, August 15, 2012. The call will be webcast live from the Company's investor relations website at http://investor.fleetcor.com/.
FleetCor is a leading global provider of fuel cards and specialized
payment products to businesses. FleetCor's payment programs enable
businesses to better control employee spending and provide
card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can
increase their sales and customer loyalty. FleetCor serves commercial
accounts in North America, Latin America, and Europe. For more
information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV