Realty Income Corporation (Realty Income), The Monthly Dividend Company® (NYSE:O), today announced operating results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2012. Access to this document is available at www.realtyincome.com. All per share amounts presented in this press release are on a diluted per common share basis unless stated otherwise.
For the quarter ended June 30, 2012 (as compared to the same quarterly period in 2011):
- Revenue increased 13.8% to $115.6 million
- FFO available to common stockholders increased 7.1% to $65.2 million
- AFFO available to common stockholders increased 6.6% to $66.5 million
- FFO per share increased 2.1% to $0.49
- AFFO per share increased 2.0% to $0.50
- Net income available to common stockholders per share was $0.25
- Portfolio occupancy was 97.3%
- Entered into a new $1.0 billion unsecured acquisition credit facility
- Invested $210.8 million in 145 new properties and properties under development
- Dividends paid per common share increased 0.9% year-to-date
- The monthly dividend was increased for the 59 th consecutive quarter to an annualized amount of $1.7535 per share
Financial ResultsRevenue Revenue, for the quarter ended June 30, 2012, increased 13.8% to $115.6 million as compared to $101.6 million for the same quarter in 2011. Revenue, for the six months ended June 30, 2012, increased 15.9% to $229.9 million as compared to $198.3 million for the same period in 2011. Net Income Available to Common Stockholders Net income available to common stockholders, for the quarter ended June 30, 2012, was $33.0 million as compared to $33.2 million for the same quarter in 2011. Net income per share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2012, was $0.25 as compared to $0.26 for the same quarter in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV