- Revenue increased 13.8% to $115.6 million
- FFO available to common stockholders increased 7.1% to $65.2 million
- AFFO available to common stockholders increased 6.6% to $66.5 million
- FFO per share increased 2.1% to $0.49
- AFFO per share increased 2.0% to $0.50
- Net income available to common stockholders per share was $0.25
- Portfolio occupancy was 97.3%
- Entered into a new $1.0 billion unsecured acquisition credit facility
- Invested $210.8 million in 145 new properties and properties under development
- Dividends paid per common share increased 0.9% year-to-date
- The monthly dividend was increased for the 59 th consecutive quarter to an annualized amount of $1.7535 per share
Operating Results For Second Quarter And Six Months Announced By Realty Income
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.