The Board of Directors of Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.27 per share. The dividend is payable September 19, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 5, 2012.
The Board also authorized the repurchase of shares of the company’s common stock in the total aggregate amount of up to $400 million (exclusive of any fees, commissions or other expenses related to such purchases).
Under Avery Dennison’s stock repurchase program, common shares may be repurchased from time to time on behalf of the company in the open market or otherwise. Repurchases may be commenced or discontinued at any time and, if commenced, may be conducted pursuant to prearranged plans.
About Avery DennisonAvery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) helps make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. For more than 75 years the company has been a global leader in pressure-sensitive technology and materials and retail branding and information solutions. A FORTUNE 500 company with sales of $6 billion from continuing operations in 2011, Avery Dennison is based in Pasadena, California and has employees in over 50 countries. For more information, visit www.averydennison.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV