In Conference Call section, phone number in the second sentence should be (720) 545-0088.
The corrected release reads:
BEL REPORTS SECOND QUARTER RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES STOCK BUYBACK PROGRAM
Bel Fuse Inc. (NASDAQ:BELFA)(NASDAQ:BELFB) today announced preliminary unaudited financial results for the second quarter and first six months of 2012. The Company also announced a stock buyback program of up to $10.0 million of Class B common shares.Second Quarter Highlights
- Sales for the second quarter of 2012 decreased 7.5% to $73.2 million compared to $79.2 million for the second quarter of 2011, but increased 11.7% sequentially compared to $65.6 million for the first quarter of 2012.
- GAAP net earnings for the second quarter of 2012 were $1.5 million, or $0.11 per diluted Class A share and $0.13 per diluted Class B share.
- Made progress in streamlining operations by adopting a restructuring program expected to save approximately $4.2 million annually with full implementation expected by the end of the year.
- Launched a new website to better serve customers and investors.
- Board authorizes common share buyback program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV