- Sales for the second quarter of 2012 decreased 7.5% to $73.2 million compared to $79.2 million for the second quarter of 2011, but increased 11.7% sequentially compared to $65.6 million for the first quarter of 2012.
- GAAP net earnings for the second quarter of 2012 were $1.5 million, or $0.11 per diluted Class A share and $0.13 per diluted Class B share.
- Made progress in streamlining operations by adopting a restructuring program expected to save approximately $4.2 million annually with full implementation expected by the end of the year.
- Launched a new website to better serve customers and investors.
- Board authorizes common share buyback program.
Bel Reports Second Quarter Results And Announces Stock Buyback Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts