BERWYN, Pa., July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE:AME) will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Industrial and A&D Conference on Tuesday, August 7th, 2012.
Frank Hermance, Chairman and CEO, will represent the Company. AMETEK's presentation is scheduled for 2:00 PM EDT.
The presentation will be simultaneously webcast over the Internet. To access the webcast and the accompanying slide presentation, please go to www.ametek.com, click on "Investors". A link will be provided to access the webcast.
Corporate ProfileAMETEK is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electro-mechanical devices with annualized sales of $3.3 billion. AMETEK's Corporate Growth Plan is based on Four Key Strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions & Alliances, Global & Market Expansion and New Products. AMETEK's objective is double-digit percentage growth in earnings per share over the business cycle and a superior return on total capital. The common stock of AMETEK is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 and the Russell 1000 Indices.Contact: Kevin Coleman (610) 889-5247 SOURCE AMETEK, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV