- Sales for second quarter 2012 were $459.2 million up 14 percent, compared to $404.4 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Gross profit increased 28 percent for second quarter 2012 to $82.1 million, or 17.9 percent of net sales, compared to $64.3 million in 2011, or 15.9 percent of net sales.
- Goodyear Latin American Truck Supply agreement termination income of $26.1 million was recorded in the second quarter due to the cancellation of the current supply agreement for non-farm tire products. The Company is no longer obligated to sell the products below market prices.
- Second quarter income from operations was $81.0 million up 82 percent, compared to $44.4 million last year.
- Adjusted net income for the second quarter was $28.8 million, compared to $23.7 million in the second quarter of last year (see table and appendix below).
- Adjusted earnings per share for the second quarter are $0.68 and $0.56 for basic and fully diluted respectively, compared to $0.56 and $0.46 for 2011, basic and fully diluted respectively.
Titan International Announces Record Second Quarter Sales, Operating Profit And Earnings Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.