GLENVIEW, Ill., July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Anixter International Inc. (NYSE: AXE), a leading global distributor of communication and security products, electrical and electronic wire & cable, fasteners and other small parts, today announced that it will host an Investor Day beginning at 9:00 am eastern time on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 in New York.
Robert Eck, President and CEO, Ted Dosch, Executive Vice-President – Finance and CFO, and other members of the senior management team will deliver presentations that will include a business overview, along with Anixter's forward growth strategy and key market opportunities.
The Investor Day will be webcast live over the Internet beginning at 9:00 am eastern time on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 and can be accessed at the investor relations portion of Anixter's Website at www.anixter.com. The webcast will be available for replay shortly after the event concludes at the investor relations portion of Anixter's Website.
About AnixterAnixter International is a leading global distributor of communication and security products, electrical and electronic wire & cable, fasteners and other small parts. The company adds value to the distribution process by providing its customers access to 1) innovative inventory management programs, 2) more than 450,000 products and over $1 billion in inventory, 3) approximately 225 warehouses with 7 million square feet of space, and 4) locations in over 260 cities in more than 50 countries. Founded in 1957 and headquartered near Chicago, Anixter trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AXE. Additional information about Anixter is available on the Internet at www.anixter.com SOURCE Anixter International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV