- Non-GAAP diluted EPS is expected to increase approximately 27 percent year-over-year to a range of $4.80 to $4.85, up from a previous range of $4.70 to $4.80.
- GAAP diluted EPS is expected to increase approximately 31 percent year-over-year to a range of $3.69 to $3.80, up from the previous range of $3.52 to $3.67.
- Non-GAAP total revenue is expected to increase approximately 15 percent year-over-year to a range of $5,400 to $5,600 million.
- REVLIMID net product sales are expected to increase approximately 19 percent year-over-year to a range of $3,750 to $3,850 million.
Celgene Reports Second Quarter 2012 Operating And Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts