- Non-GAAP diluted EPS is expected to increase approximately 27 percent year-over-year to a range of $4.80 to $4.85, up from a previous range of $4.70 to $4.80.
- GAAP diluted EPS is expected to increase approximately 31 percent year-over-year to a range of $3.69 to $3.80, up from the previous range of $3.52 to $3.67.
- Non-GAAP total revenue is expected to increase approximately 15 percent year-over-year to a range of $5,400 to $5,600 million.
- REVLIMID net product sales are expected to increase approximately 19 percent year-over-year to a range of $3,750 to $3,850 million.
Celgene Reports Second Quarter 2012 Operating And Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.