- Net sales totaled $1.3 billion.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.54 increased 5.9 percent from the second quarter of 2011 and was in line with management’s second quarter guidance of $0.51 to $0.57 per share.
- Bemis expanded its facility consolidation program, which is now expected to generate approximately $50 million in annualized cost savings.
- Cash flow generated from operating activities increased to $94.5 million.
- Management revised guidance for the second half of the year:
- Adjusted earnings per share for the third quarter of 2012 in the range of $0.51 to $0.57
- Total year 2012 adjusted earnings per share guidance in the range of $2.00 to $2.10
- Total year 2012 capital spending of approximately $150 million
Bemis Company Reports 2012 Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts