- Consolidated net retail sales of $79.0 million represented a 1.8% decrease compared to $80.4 million in 2011, excluding the impact of foreign exchange;
- Consolidated comparable store sales declined 1.7% and included a 1.8% decrease in North America and a 1.3% decrease in Europe. Second quarter 2012 net revenue and comparable store sales were negatively impacted by the shift of the Easter holiday and associated school vacations, which moved sales into this year’s first quarter;
- Consolidated e-commerce sales rose 5.5%, excluding the impact of foreign exchange. This comes on top of a 22.8% increase in the fiscal 2011 second quarter; and
- Pre-tax loss of $8.3 million improved from a pre-tax loss of $10.7 million in the fiscal 2011 second quarter.
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. Reports Second Quarter And First Six Months Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts