HOUSTON, July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE:PWR) announced today that it will release second quarter 2012 results on Thurs., Aug. 2, 2012, before the market opens. In conjunction with the release, Quanta has scheduled a conference call which will be broadcast live over the Internet on Thurs., Aug. 2, 2012, at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time.
What: Quanta Services Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
When: Thurs., Aug. 2, 2012 – 9:30 a.m. Eastern time
How: Live via phone – By dialing (480) 629-9678 and asking for the Quanta
Services call at least 10 minutes prior to the start time.
Live over the Internet – by logging on to the website at the following address:
For those who cannot listen to the live call, a telephonic replay will be available through Aug. 9, 2012, and may be accessed by calling (303) 590-3030 and using the pass code 4555817#. Also, an archive of the webcast will be available shortly after the call on the company's website at www.quantaservices.com. For more information, please contact Kip Rupp at Quanta Services at (713) 341-7260.
Quanta Services is a leading specialized contracting services company, delivering infrastructure solutions for the electric power, natural gas and pipeline and telecommunications industries. The company's comprehensive services include designing, installing, repairing and maintaining network infrastructure throughout North America. Additionally, Quanta provides point-to-point fiber optic telecommunications infrastructure in select markets and offers related design, procurement, construction and maintenance services. With operations throughout North America and in select international markets, Quanta has the manpower, resources and expertise to complete projects that are local, regional, national or international in scope.Contacts: Investors: Kip Rupp, CFAMedia: Reba ReidQuanta Services, Inc.(713) 629-7600 SOURCE Quanta Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV