TORONTO, July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Tucows Inc. (TSX: TC, AMEX: TCX) plans to report its second quarter fiscal 2012 financial results via news release on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at approximately 4:00 p.m. (ET). Tucows management will host a conference call the same day at 5:00 p.m. (ET) to discuss the results and the outlook for the company.
Participants can access the conference call via the Internet at http://tucowsinc.com/investors.
For those unable to participate in the conference call at the scheduled time, it will be archived for replay both by telephone and via the Internet beginning approximately one hour following completion of the call. To access the archived conference call by telephone, dial 416-849-0833 or 1-855-859-2056 and enter the pass code 99525100 followed by the pound key. The telephone replay will be available until Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at midnight. To access the archived conference call as an MP3 via the Internet, go to http://tucowsinc.com/investors.
About TucowsTucows is a global Internet services company. OpenSRS ( http://opensrs.com) manages over eleven million domain names and millions of email boxes through a reseller network of over 12,000 web hosts and ISPs. Hover ( http://hover.com) is the easiest way for individuals and small businesses to manage their domain names and email addresses. Ting ( http://ting.com) is a mobile phone service provider dedicated to bringing clarity and control to US mobile phone users. YummyNames ( http://yummynames.com) owns premium domain names that generate revenue through advertising or resale. More information can be found on Tucows' corporate website ( http://tucows.com). Tucows, OpenSRS, Hover, Ting, and YummyNames are registered trademark of Tucows Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV