- Amortization expense associated with acquisition-related intangible assets.- Restructuring charges that the Company expects to incur in 2012 associated with acquisitions, which charges were $1.3 million for the first half of 2012. In a Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on July 9, 2012, the Company reported that it had initiated an integration and reorganization plan related to the acquisition of Nicolet and further reported that it expected the cost of the plan would be approximately $6.4 million, which the Company expects to record as of the date of the plan. For the remainder of 2012, the amount and timing of other potential restructuring charges have not yet been determined.
Natus Medical Announces 2012 Second Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.