- Total revenues for the first quarter increased 146% to $152.2 million, which reflected the expansion of the company’s commercial product portfolio as a result of the merger and the inclusion of $20.0 million of intellectual property license revenue unrelated to our key clinical development programs. This compared to total revenues of $61.9 million for the same period in the prior fiscal year for Alkermes, Inc.
- Based on accounting principles generally accepted in the U.S. (GAAP), Alkermes reported net income of $22.4 million, or a basic and diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.17, for the quarter. This compared to a GAAP net loss of $13.2 million, or a basic and diluted loss per share of $0.14, for the same period in the prior fiscal year for Alkermes, Inc.
- The company reported non-GAAP 1 net income of $53.0 million, or a non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.39. This compared to non-GAAP net income of $3.6 million, or a non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.04, for the same period in the prior fiscal year for Alkermes, Inc.
Alkermes Plc Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.