- Total revenues for the first quarter increased 146% to $152.2 million, which reflected the expansion of the company’s commercial product portfolio as a result of the merger and the inclusion of $20.0 million of intellectual property license revenue unrelated to our key clinical development programs. This compared to total revenues of $61.9 million for the same period in the prior fiscal year for Alkermes, Inc.
- Based on accounting principles generally accepted in the U.S. (GAAP), Alkermes reported net income of $22.4 million, or a basic and diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.17, for the quarter. This compared to a GAAP net loss of $13.2 million, or a basic and diluted loss per share of $0.14, for the same period in the prior fiscal year for Alkermes, Inc.
- The company reported non-GAAP 1 net income of $53.0 million, or a non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.39. This compared to non-GAAP net income of $3.6 million, or a non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.04, for the same period in the prior fiscal year for Alkermes, Inc.
Alkermes Plc Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.