The Company also expects to continue to return cash to shareholders in 2012. The Company anticipates 2012 dividend payments of approximately $7 million. In addition, as of June 30, 2012, the Company had more than 247,000 shares available to be repurchased under its existing authorization.
Earnings per Share and Financial Guidance Reconciliation
|Second Quarter 2012|
|GAAP earnings (loss) per share||$(0.27)|
|Impact of amortization of intangibles||
|Non-GAAP earnings (loss) per share||$(0.24)|
|Third Quarter 2012|
|Estimated GAAP earnings (loss) per share||
$(0.05) - $(0.13)
|Estimated impact of amortization of intangibles||
|Estimated Non-GAAP earnings (loss) per share||
$(0.02) - $(0.10)
Note to reconcile non-GAAP financial measures to GAAP
Management believes non-GAAP financial information provides meaningful supplemental information regarding the Company’s financial performance by excluding the amortization of Qumu acquisition intangibles that may not be indicative of the core business operating results. Rimage believes that this additional financial information is useful to management and investors in assessing the Company’s historical and future performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV