AVEO Oncology (NASDAQ: AVEO) today announced that financial results for the company's second quarter ended June 30, 2012 will be released before the market opens on Thursday, August 2, 2012. The AVEO management team will host a conference call discussing the company's financial results and key recent accomplishments on Thursday, August 2, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). The call can be accessed by dialing 1-888-268-4176 (domestic) or 1-617-597-5493 (international) five minutes prior to the start of the call and providing the passcode 22158341. A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the completion of the call and can be accessed by dialing 1-888-286-8010 (domestic) or 1-617-801-6888 (international), providing the passcode 38686087. The replay will be available for two weeks from the date of the call.
The listen-only webcast of the conference call can be accessed by visiting the investors section of the AVEO website at www.investor.aveooncology.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the company’s website for two weeks following the call.
AVEO Oncology (NASDAQ: AVEO) is a cancer therapeutics company committed to discovering, developing and commercializing targeted therapies to impact patients' lives. AVEO's proprietary Human Response Platform
TM provides the company unique insights into cancer biology and is being leveraged in the discovery and clinical development of its cancer therapeutics. For more information, please visit the company's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV