We expect these new devices to contribute to revenue growth in the coming quarters and further expand our market share. We're also seeing increased market opportunities for SDRAM and DDR1 products as our larger competitors reach end of life on their equivalent products.
As we mentioned before, both Samsung and Hynix informed their customers that they will be exiting SDRAM and DDR1 markets by the end of 2012. We have made multiple crosses to replace both and recently had DDR design wins with Japanese automotive companies to provide long-term support once they start shipping. This shift provides an opportunity for ISSI to gain share and support customers as they seek stable supply to meet continuing demand for their products.
Additionally, we have made significant progress with our growing number of customers for our growing number of customers for our new RLDRAM memory products. We have sampled our RLDRAM2 memory to over 20 customers who are currently evaluating and designing in our part. We expect to begin our first revenue shipments in the September quarter and then ramp revenue into 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV