We want to caution you that such statements are just predictions or opinions and that actual events or results may differ materially due to fluctuations in the marketplace, delays in developing new products, changes in demand or supply, availability of foundry capacity, risk related to completing the Chingis acquisition or adverse developments in the global economy.
We refer you to the documents ISSI files from time-to-time with the SEC, specifically, our most recent Form 10-K filed in December 2011 and our Form 10-Q filed in March 2012.
These documents contain and identify important factors that could cause our actual future results to differ materially from those contained in our financial guidance, projections, comments or other forward-looking statements.
Thank you, John. Let me start by providing a summary of the key highlights during the quarter. Our sequential growth in revenue is driven by record revenue achieved in the automotive market partially offset by continued weakness in the communications market. We had increased design win traction in our products in the automotive, communications, industrial, medical, military markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV