Varian Medical Systems (VAR)
Q3 2012 Earnings Call
July 25, 2012 5:00 pm ET
ExecutivesSpencer R. Sias - Vice President of Corporate Communications and Investor RelationsTimothy E. Guertin - Chief Executive Officer, President and Executive DirectorElisha W. Finney - Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Executive Vice President of FinanceAnalystsSteve Beuchaw - Morgan Stanley, Research DivisionDalton L. Chandler - Needham & Company, LLC, Research DivisionJason Wittes - Caris & Company, Inc., Research DivisionJeremy Feffer - Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., Research DivisionDavid H. Roman - Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Research DivisionAmit Bhalla - Citigroup Inc, Research DivisionJeffrey D. Johnson - Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Research DivisionAnthony Petrone - Jefferies & Company, Inc., Research DivisionJunaid Husain - Dougherty & Company LLC, Research DivisionTycho W. Peterson - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research DivisionSean D. Lavin - Lazard Capital Markets LLC, Research DivisionPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by VAR
» Varian Medical's CEO Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Healthcare Conference Call (Transcript)
» Varian Medical Systems' CEO Hosts Investor Mid-Year Review (Transcript)
» Varian Medical Systems' CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV