LAFAYETTE, La., July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IBERIABANK Corporation (NASDAQ: IBKC), the holding company for IBERIABANK ( www.iberiabank.com), announced today the shareholders of Florida Gulf Bancorp, Inc. have approved the acquisition of Florida Gulf Bancorp, Inc. by IBERIABANK Corporation.
William P. Valenti, President and Chief Executive Officer of Florida Gulf commented, "Today's overwhelming approval by our shareholders is the final step in the process to consummate this transaction. We are excited to become part of the IBERIABANK family. Together, we remain committed to serving our clients' needs and local decision-making. We look forward to the benefits of being one of the strongest banks serving Southwest Florida."
Florida Gulf Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Florida Gulf Bank with headquarters in Fort Myers, Florida. At June 30, 2012, Florida Gulf Bancorp, Inc. had total consolidated assets of $357 million, $240 million in net loans, and $287 million in total deposits.At June 30, 2012, IBERIABANK Corporation had total consolidated assets of $12.1 billion, shareholders' equity of $1.5 billion, and a tangible common equity ratio of 9.37%. IBERIABANK Corporation's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "IBKC." IBERIABANK Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana. IBERIABANK Corporation has 269 combined offices, including 179 bank branch offices in Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Texas, and Florida, 22 title insurance offices in Arkansas and Louisiana, and mortgage representatives in 59 locations in 12 states. IBERIABANK Corporation also has eight locations with representatives of IBERIA Wealth Advisors in four states, and one office of IBERIA Capital Partners, L.L.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV