As we begin, I'd like to remind everyone that the projections and forward-looking statements that we discuss during this conference call are based upon the information that we currently have available. This information will likely change over time. By discussing our current perception of the market and future performance of Sangamo with you today, we are not undertaking an obligation to provide updates in the future.
Actual results may differ substantially from what we discuss today and no one should assume at a later that our comments from today are still valid. We alert you to be aware of risks that are detailed in documents that the company files with the Securities and Exchange Commission, specifically, our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and our Annual Report on Form 10-K. These documents include important factors that could cause the actual results of the company's operations to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements.
Now, I would like to turn the call over Edward.
Edward LanphierThank you, Liz, and thank you all for joining us on our conference call to discuss our second quarter results for 2012, as well as recent events and our plans for the rest of the year. This has been a busy first half of the year during which we have made significant progress in advancing our clinical and preclinical programs, as well as our business model, and we’re pleased we have an opportunity to provide you with more details and the expected timing for clinical milestones on this call.First, our preclinical pipeline, which includes programs that we are developing for our own accounts, as well as with our partner Shire are progressing very well. To remind you in early February, we entered into a strategic alliance with Shire and to develop our ZFP Therapeutics has a potential of genetic cure for hemophilia and other monogenic diseases.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV