Like most global businesses, we are mindful that current uncertain economic and political environment. However, we believe that data center sector will continue to be a growth area in the context of the broader economy. In fact, our business has benefited significantly from a number of recent trends since the downturn in 2008, including the outsourcing of data center requirements by corporate enterprises, including large financial institutions, as well as the growth of managed service providers.
With our track record of reliability of financial resources as well as our design and construction expertise, we continue to attract enterprise customers especially financial institutions are looking for a data center provider to have mission critical applications. In addition, we are attracting many new customers to DLR.
We’ve consistently said that the great opportunity for our business is to convert the large enterprise users from building their own data centers to outsourcing that function to DLR. While this has contributed to a longer sales cycles in the short term, in part due to extensive procurement processes as many of the larger institutions, it does not represent a reduction in demand. We firmly believe that providing long-term data center solutions to these customers deliver sustained value and growth for our business and for our shareholders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV