We remain very excited about our future growth opportunity because 80% of our LQ and 70% of our SQ customers only use one of our current service offerings. As customers adopt our multiple services, this can more than double or triple their revenues. For 2012, we anticipate internal growth rates for SQ to be at 8% to 10%; LQ, 5% to 8%; International, 5% to 8%; and Recall and Returns revenues between $110 million and $120 million.
We want to thank each member of our worldwide team for their strong performance and continued commitment to our customers and shareholders. A special thanks to our Spanish team for their great cash collections efforts in the quarter. I'll turn it over to Charlie.
Charles A. Alutto
Thanks, Rich. I would now like to provide insight on our current outlook for 2012. Please keep in mind that these are forward-looking statements. Revenues from acquisitions completed in the quarter were approximately $3 million and annualized are approximately $41 million. Keep in mind our guidance does not include future acquisitions, divestitures and acquisition expenses.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV