FORT MYERS, Fla., July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Private Equity Group announced today that the company is purchasing an assemblage of undeveloped parcels totaling 5,187 acres in Lee County from Alico-Agri, Ltd., a subsidiary of Alico, Inc. (NASDAQ-ALCO) a Florida-headquartered agribusiness. The properties are generally bounded on the west by Florida Gulf Coast University and Miromar Outlets; to the north by Alico Road and the Southwest Florida International Airport; and to the east by scattered single-family residences. The closing is set for later this year.
Since the company's inception in 1985, Private Equity Group has been involved in the acquisition of some of the largest real estate portfolios developing more than 14,000 acres in Florida. The company has completed more than $2 billion in transactional business and built more than 8,000 residential homes and 16 shopping centers with more than one million square feet of leasing space. Led by Chief Executive Officer OJ Buigas, Private Equity Group, LLC operates a consolidated equity fund, focusing its investment activities in four strategic divisions: real estate, construction, business operations and asset management. For more information, call 239-590-9066 or visit www.privateequitygroup.net.
SOURCE Private Equity Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV