The underlying fundamentals of Tysabri business appear to be strong, appear to be broad and consistent. And in some ways the underlying fundamentals of the business are running slightly ahead of the current revenue, given some of the challenges in both FX and certain areas of our rest of world/European business.
My third area of commentary, before I turn it to Nigel, is just a broad restatement of parts of our strategy. As we have done and continue to do and will continue to do, we remain resolutely focused on improving all fundamentals of our business. That includes, from a financial point of view, utilization of our balance sheet to strengthen our capital structure; working closely with Biogen on the positioning of Tysabri in its current business and exploring prudently future businesses around Tysabri; being innovative in our science area and taking a disciplined approach to different targets which may, over time, lead to clinical assets which ultimately can lead to patient and commercial assets. So our strategy remains consistent. Our focus remains the same. As we have done consistently over the last number of years, we continue to focus on providing shareholders with a value proposition that allows for upside at risk dynamics which continue to decrease as the business moves forward.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV