The Board of Directors of Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:HEP) has declared a cash distribution of $0.91 per unit for the second quarter of 2012. For the prior quarter, $0.895 was distributed to unitholders. Holly Energy has increased its distribution to unitholders every quarter since becoming a public partnership in July 2004. This marks the thirty-first consecutive quarterly increase. The distribution will be paid August 14, 2012, to unitholders of record August 7, 2012.
This release is intended to be a qualified notice under Treasury Regulation Section 1.1446-4(b). Please note that one-hundred (100.0%) percent of Holly Energy Partner’s distributions to foreign investors are attributable to income that is effectively connected with a United States trade or business. Accordingly, Holly Energy Partner’s distributions to foreign investors are subject to federal income tax withholding at the highest applicable effective tax rate.
About Holly Energy Partners, L.P.:
Holly Energy Partners, L.P., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, tankage and terminal services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation, which currently owns a 44% interest (including a 2% general partner interest) in Holly Energy. Holly Energy owns and operates petroleum product and crude pipelines, tankage, terminals and loading facilities located in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Kansas and Wyoming. In addition, Holly Energy owns a 25% interest in SLC Pipeline LLC, a transporter of crude oil in the Salt Lake City area, and a 75% interest in UNEV Pipeline, LLC, the owner of a Holly Energy operated refined products pipeline running from Utah to Las Vegas, Nevada and related product terminals.Information about Holly Energy Partners, L.P. may be found on its website at http://www.hollyenergy.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV