- Q3 Results:
- Non-GAAP revenue of $311.2 million, up 6% year over year (10% on a constant currency basis)
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.37, up 16% year over year (24% on a constant currency basis)
- GAAP revenue of $311.0 million and GAAP EPS of $0.19, including a $4.1 million restructuring charge
- Revenue contribution from MKS (acquired on May 31, 2011) and 4CS Solutions (acquired on September 2, 2011) was $20.5 million on a non-GAAP basis and $20.3 million on a GAAP basis
- Non-GAAP operating margin of 18.6%; GAAP operating margin of 10.0%
- Relative to Q3 guidance assumptions, currency had no material effect on reported results
- Q4 Guidance:
- Revenue of $320 to $335 million and non-GAAP EPS of $0.44 to $0.50
- License revenue of $100 to $115 million
- Revenue guidance assumes $1.20 USD / EURO, down from previous assumption of $1.30; an approximate $10 million negative impact to Q4 revenue guidance ($3 to $4 million license revenue impact)
- Approximate $1 million quarterly expense benefit from restructuring in Q3’12
- GAAP EPS of $0.33 to $0.39
- FY’12 Targets:
- Updated targets primarily reflect the impact of currency relative to previous guidance assumptions
- Non-GAAP revenue of $1,255 to $1,270 million and non-GAAP EPS of $1.46 to $1.52
- License revenue of approximately $355 million
- Non-GAAP operating margin of approximately 19.5%
- GAAP revenue of $1,252 to $1,267 million and GAAP EPS of $0.73 to $0.80, including a $24.9 million restructuring charge, and GAAP operating margin of approximately 10.0%.
PTC Announces Solid Q3 Results, Increases FY’12 EPS Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.