HFF, Inc. (NYSE: HF) announced today it will release its second quarter 2012 financial results after the close of the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, July 30 th. Management will host a conference call the following day, Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
The dial-in number for the conference call is 866-831-6270 for U.S. callers and 617-213-8858 for international callers. The access code is 33032408. A replay of the call will be available for one month starting at 10:30 a.m. ET on July 31 st and ending on August 31 st. The dial-in number for the replay is 888-286-8010 (U.S. callers) and 617-801-6888 (for international callers). The access code for the replay is 61058835.
A live broadcast of the conference call including related presentation materials may be accessed through the “Investor Relations” section of HFF’s website at www.hfflp.com. Related presentation materials will be posted to the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website prior to the call and will be available in Adobe Acrobat format.
About HFFThrough its subsidiaries, Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. and HFF Securities L.P., HFF operates out of 21 offices nationwide and is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital markets services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF offers clients a fully integrated national capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, equity placement, loan sales and commercial loan servicing. www.hfflp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV