During the quarter, the company issued 1,081,797 units in its operating limited partnership having a value of approximately $66.6 million in connection with a property acquisition. The company has not issued any common shares under its At-the-Market (ATM) share offering program since the first quarter of 2012.
As of July 24, 2012, the company had cash on hand of approximately $75 million and approximately $1.72 billion available on its revolving credit facility.
Third Quarter 2012 Guidance
The company has established a Normalized FFO guidance range of $0.70 to $0.74 per share for the third quarter of 2012. The difference between the company’s second quarter 2012 Normalized FFO of $0.68 per share and the midpoint of the third quarter guidance range of $0.72 per share is primarily due to:
- A positive impact of approximately $0.03 per share from total property NOI; and
- A positive impact of approximately $0.01 per share from lower preferred share distributions as a result of the redemption of the company’s Series N Preferred Shares and lower interest expense.
|Revenue change||5.0% to 6.0%||5.4% to 5.6%|
|Expense change||1.5% to 2.5%||1.5% to 2.5%|
|NOI change||6.5% to 8.5%||7.0% to 8.0%|
|Acquisitions:||$1.25 billion||$1.25 billion|
|Dispositions:||$1.25 billion||$1.25 billion|
|Cap Rate Spread:||125 basis points||130 basis points|
|Normalized FFO per share:||$2.68 to $2.78||$2.73 to $2.78|
- A positive impact of approximately $0.01 per share from total property NOI;
- A positive impact of approximately $0.01 per share from lower preferred share distributions as a result of the redemption of the company’s Series N Preferred Shares; and
- A positive impact of approximately $0.01 per share from lower interest expense.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV