- A positive impact of approximately $0.08 per share from total property net operating income (NOI) including $0.07 per share from higher same store NOI and $0.01 per share from higher NOI from properties in lease-up;
- A positive impact of approximately $0.01 per share from net accretion due to the timing and volume of 2011 and 2012 transaction activity; and
- A negative impact of approximately $0.01 per share from higher general and administrative expenses.
Equity Residential Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.