- A positive impact of approximately $0.08 per share from total property net operating income (NOI) including $0.07 per share from higher same store NOI and $0.01 per share from higher NOI from properties in lease-up;
- A positive impact of approximately $0.01 per share from net accretion due to the timing and volume of 2011 and 2012 transaction activity; and
- A negative impact of approximately $0.01 per share from higher general and administrative expenses.
Equity Residential Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.