Tumi Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TUMI) today announced that it plans to report its second quarter fiscal 2012 financial results on Monday, August 6, 2012, after the market closes. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.tumi.com.
In addition, a telephone replay will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and remain available until August 13, 2012. To access the telephone replay, listeners should dial (888) 286-8010 or (617) 801-6888 for international callers. The access code for the replay is 91043570. A replay of the webcast will also be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and will remain on the website for ninety days.
About TumiTumi is the leading international brand of premium travel, business and lifestyle accessories. The brand is sold in 200 stores from New York to Paris to London and Tokyo, as well as the world’s top department and specialty stores and travel retail in over 70 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV