- Total loans and leases were $10.9 billion at June 30, 2012, up $1.1 billion, or 11%, for the quarter and up $3.3 billion, or 44%, year over year.
- Loans and leases originated were $2.7 billion for the second quarter 2012, an increase of 19% for the quarter and 89% year over year.
- Closed the acquisition of the warehouse finance business from MetLife.
- Our adjusted non-performing assets as a percentage of total assets was 1.46% at June 30, 2012, representing continued improvement from 1.63% at March 31, 2012 and 1.86% at December 31, 2011. 1
- GAAP net income was $11.2 million for the second quarter of 2012, compared to $21.8 million for the second quarter of 2011. GAAP diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) was $0.09 for the second quarter of 2012, compared to $0.08 in the first quarter of 2012 and $0.23 for the second quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted net income was $36.5 million for the second quarter of 2012, compared to $25.5 million for the second quarter of 2011. Adjusted diluted EPS was $0.33 for the second quarter of 2012, as compared to $0.28 in the first quarter of 2012 and $0.26 for the second quarter of 2011. 1
- Deposits were $10.8 billion at June 30, 2012, up $0.3 billion, or 2%, from the first quarter 2012 and $0.9 billion, or 9%, as compared to the second quarter of 2011.
- Announced the execution of a definitive agreement to acquire Business Property Lending, Inc. from GE Capital Real Estate, North America for a purchase price of approximately $2.51 billion.
EverBank Financial Corp Announces Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Initiation Of Quarterly Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.