Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Fidelity National Information Services fell 34 cents (-1.1%) to $31.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Fidelity National Information Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.63-$32.03 after having opened the day at $32.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.01. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: American Learning (ALRN), down 17.7%, Dice Holdings Incorporated (DHX), down 12.6%, CBIZ (CBZ), down 9.9%, and CIBT Education Group (MBA), down 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Fidelity National Information Services Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about FIS
Fidelity National Information Services Management Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV