Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc (CCE): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner
Coca-Cola (CCE) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose 44 cents (1.6%) to $28.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.39-$28.09 after having opened the day at $27.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.59. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: iRobot Corporation (IRBT), up 18%, China Xiniya Fashion (XNY), up 13.5%, Tempur-Pedic International (TPX), up 9.4%, and China Marine Food Group (CMFO), up 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV