CA Inc. (CA): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner
CA (CA) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, CA rose 24 cents (0.9%) to $25.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.1 million shares of CA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.46-$25.95 after having opened the day at $25.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.43. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Mitek Systems (MITK), up 24.7%, SolarWinds (SWI), up 19.3%, Symantec (SYMC), up 13.6%, and Unisys Corporation (UIS), up 11.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CA Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV