- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues increased Ps. 128.5 million (13.8%). Total revenues, which include revenues from improvements to concession assets (IFRIC 12), increased Ps. 12.6 million (1.0%). Aeronautical revenues rose Ps. 81.1 million (11.0%) and non-aeronautical revenues increased Ps. 47.4 million (24.1%), (non-aeronautical revenues include revenues from checked baggage inspection systems). These increases exceeded the Company’s guidance issued January 2012, which did not include projections for revenues from improvements to concession assets (IFRIC 12) due to this is an accounting figure that does not affect the Company’s cash flow, neither revenues for checked baggage inspection services. These increases were offset by a decline in revenues from improvements to concession assets (IFRIC 12) of Ps. 115.9 million.
- In 2Q12, cost of services decreased Ps. 8.7 million (3.4%), mainly as a result of a Ps. 13.5 million decline in other operating costs, which was partially offset by an increase in security and electricity costs.
- In 2Q12, government concession taxes increased Ps. 6.2 million (13.4%). The technical assistance fee increased Ps. 6.4 million (20.0%).
- Operating income increased Ps. 107.8 million (25.7%).
- EBITDA increased Ps. 124.5 million (20.7%), from Ps. 601.8 million in 2Q11 to Ps. 726.3 million in 2Q12. EBITDA margin increased from 49.7% in 2Q11 to 59.4% in 2Q12 (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12, the EBITDA margin rose from 64.4% in 2Q11 to 68.3% in 2Q12).
- Net income and comprehensive income increased Ps. 132.6 million (60.8%).
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacífico, S.A.B. De C.V. Announces Results For The Second Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.